The ELI Associates Government & Academic Group Rate is a great way for you and your colleagues to enjoy all the individual benefits of the ELI Associates Program at a special, substantial discount! The Government & Academic Group Rate allows you and up to 4 of your colleagues to join at a 50% discount. That’s 5 individual memberships for only $190! That’s only $38 for all these benefits:
- Subscription to the award-winning, bimonthly environmental policy magazine, The Environmental Forum.
- Members-Only web site that includes a calendar of events, job postings and other items of interest.
- Online ELI Associates Directory, a searchable database of over 3,000 environmental professionals from government, corporations, research institutions, consulting groups, and private firms. You will be listed and you can find others in the field.
- Free seminars and other special events, held in Washington DC and other major cities — most available via teleconference.
- Online digital seminar recordings of seminars, including sessions with prominent government policy makers and enforcement personnel–available for downloading 24/7.
- Members-only weekly e-mailed newsletter, @ELI.org. Information about upcoming seminars and other events, notice of new ELI publications and special offers, new seminar recordings, and postings of career opportunities.
- Substantial discounts on ELI publications – take your member discount of 15% off the list price of the most timely and valued research and reference tools available! And more!
As with any really good deal, there are a few simple rules:
1. All group members must be currently employed by a federal, state, local, municipal or tribal government entity, or a recognized educational institution.
2. The rate is $190 for up to 5 employees. This will NOT be pro rated for fewer (or more) than 5 individuals — Note: you’ll still save money off the regular $75 discounted rate even if you sign up only 3 people!
3. One person will be the Group Contact. Normally the person enrolling the group with his or her payment information or check will be deemed the Group Contact. This person will supply initial contact information for each person in the Group and will also receive future renewal invoices for the Group.
4. Payment must be made by one check or credit card number. If you would rather be invoiced, please contact Marcia McMurrin. Memberships will not be valid until payment is processed.
5. Membership may be transferred from one government or academic employee to another at any point during the membership year. Note: It is NOT necessary for all 5 individuals to be with the same organization or in the same physical location.